As an Agile transformation manager you will support and drive a managing board, senior management and value streams. You’ll steer, change and implement the transformations to achieve increased (business) agility, predictability, quality and responsiveness. You’ll engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organization, from teams through senior leadership.
Enterprise Agile-DevOps Adoption Strategy
Define and implement an enterprise strategy for the organizational adoption of enterprise agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of (business) agile, lean, DevOps education, introduction and guidance of the desired way of working of teams, value stream(s) and enterprise to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
Educate management at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile scaled principles, providing them practices for implementing the agile way of work.
Implement Corporate Agile Methodology
Implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
• 10+ years experience in technology organizations.
• 5+ years of large-scale Agile change management experience with corporate transition methods.
• Demonstrated experience with at least one enterprise agile-lean transformation.
• 8 years of recent consulting experience.
• Deep knowledge of agile and enterprise agile principles and best practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization (include board level)
• Consulting and facilitation skills in leading senior management in the adoption and improvement of enterprise agile methodologies.
• Comfortable interacting one-on-one with board members, senior management.
• Experience blending approaches (Change management, Lean, Kanban, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
• One or more related certifications such as PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).